Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monster Birthday Card

























So I can finally post again.  Was having trouble downloading pics for a week or so and I actually had stuff to share. Bummer!!  I know you guys were wondering where I was.  hehe Anyway, here is something new but a little bit old.

I haven't used this stamp in the longest time and thought it would be perfect for my nephew, Ryan's, 9th birthday.  The stamps are from Stampin' Up!, the papers are from October Afternoon, and I did the coloring with Prismacolor colored pencils and Gamsol.  Another something old is new again.  If you are looking for Gamsol, go to the hardware store and get some mineral spirits, that's all it is.  It costs about 1/3rd the price of the Gamsol.  Get the rolled paper blender stubs at Michaels or JoAnns for about $1.  This works with any regular colored pencils (not watercolor pencils).  The Gamsol is great because it doesn't wear down the paper or warp the paper the way that water and watercolor pencils will.

Anyway, have fun and I will try to post something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment