Monday, January 17, 2011

THE BIRTH OF A BLOG!!!

All right if I had any idea about what I was doing here I might be able to add some dramatic music like trumpets and such announcing my blog "Holy Crap, I made this!".  Now I will  share with you some of the things I am making or have made in the past.  This could include messes that I've made, children that I've made and maybe just some creative things that I've made. 

So, I'm not really sure if anyone will care but I will now tell people about my blog.  If you are reading this then I can tell you to expect a lot of silliness, misspellings (and please do not spell check or grammar check me, no one likes that) hopefully some cool stuff I've made and also the flops.  Maybe I can inspire someone or entertain someone for just a little while.  I might even manage to irritate some people but I don't care.  If you want to see something let me know.  I'll see what I can do.  You will also probably read lots of rambling on about nothing much, like right now.  Anyway, thank you for taking the time to show an interest in what I'm doing and I will try to not be too boring.  But I can't promise anything. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I thought it was neat to see your blog. Finally you are going to post your cool crap, so you too will look like you have a ton of time on your hands!
    I read a blog that is called The Crap I Made-that means a lot of people are makin' a lot of crap!

    I will have to become your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have a follower!!! You're the best Heather. I will try to live up to your example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to everything that you will be posting. I've got to say that I love your blog name.

    ReplyDelete