Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm going to do this thing.

OK, so I'm going to blog.  I'm not sure what that means or really if anyone cares but here it goes. 

I just posted my first picture and it wasn't too hard.  And right now I know the girls are upstairs waiting for me to take them to get their hair done.  So this is really all I have to say for the moment. 

The birth of a blog,  hummmmm, I feel like I should have something really deep and inspirational to say but sitting here in nothing but my robe with my husband vacuuming in the other room all I can think of to say is, ....... well nothing. 

Maybe later I will be a little more entertaining.  I will try, not that anyone will really be reading this but me.

1 comment:

  1. Well hello there! I just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd let you know that I read this post (and you thought no one would read it). I'm new to blogging too, but I love it. I look forward to seeing your projects in the future.

    ReplyDelete